Rear Sniper Bag for Prone Rifle Shooting. An essential for precision shooting in the field. The bag goes underneath the stock of your rifle, near your shoulder. Provides a rock-solid shooting rest, with infinite adjustment when squeezed with your off-hand. Built with High-Density lightweight polymer beads, all with rounded surfaces for good response.
- Filled with HDPE polymer beans for lightweight and smooth rounded surfaces that respond to squeezing.
- Designed to have three base bag positions by laying flat, on its side, and on end.
- The AMS Rear Sniper Bean Bag can be adjusted by squeezing and molding into shape. A nylon webbing strap is attached diagonally for looping around your rifle or hand.
- Includes small nylon loop for hooking to carabiner.
- Many bags are overfilled and inflexible, the AMS sniper bag seeks to be the right fill amount for a sturdy shooting platform, while still allowing for good point of aim adjustment.
- Fabric repels water and dust. Bag will work consistently when bone dry, or soaking wet, unlike bags filled with sand or wood pellets.
- Approximate dimensions 2 x 5 x 6 Inches.
- Weight 0.90 lbs
Customers who bought this item also bought