The High Speed Gear 1.75" Operator IDR Belt (31OV) is a low profile two belt system that is built to last and provide comfort for long-wearing days. The 1.75" outer belt is designed to work with both MOLLE and belt-mounted gear. The COBRA® with an integrated D-ring buckle adds more versatility and ensures that the belt stays firmly secured once attached. The inner belt provides cushion and comfort when wearing it loaded down or for long periods of time.
- Built with two layers of military-grade Type 13 nylon webbing
- Sewn together with five rows of lock-stitched, bonded 138 nylon thread
- The proprietary construction process provides additional rigidity and stiffness
- Features an additional layer of 1.5” webbing to form industry-standard columns of MOLLE for use with MOLLE pouches and holsters
- Double-needle binding along upper and lower edges of 1.5” webbing for added durability
- Includes HSGI® Inner Belt Panel to mate with the Operator’s interior hook fastener
- A two-belt setup enables the easy donning and removal of the belt
- Features patented COBRA® integrated D-ring buckle with matte black finish
Note: Belt sizing is based on the inner belt.
Customers who bought this item also bought