The new Zero Tolerance 0609 is a smaller, even more carry-ready version of the original Factory Custom 0606CF from ZT, RJ Martin, and Matt Martin. Like the original, it offers a clean, streamlined look yet also has highly detailed handle machining that adds both grip and visual impact. For even more visual “wow,” the 3D-machined handle is built of light-yet-strong titanium that ZT has anodized in an attractive bronze.
The 3.4-inch blade is CPM 20CV, which provides enhanced toughness and resistance to edge chipping. It also delivers superior hardness, corrosion resistance, and excellent edge retention. The drop-point blade has a two-tone finish: machined satin on the grinds with a stonewashed finish on the flats. The new 0609 opens manually with ZT’s KVT ball-bearing opening system and the handy flipper so it’s always ready when you want it.
Last—but certainly not least—you’ll notice the oversized See-Through Pivot (STP). Designed by RJ Martin, this unique pivot is hollow in the center, letting you “see through” it. The See-Through Pivot adds another intriguing touch to this already-attractive knife.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: CPM 20CV, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: Titanium, anodized bronze
- Blade Length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.307 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.4 in. (19.1 cm)
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (95 g)