Lubricant/Preservative is beneficial to all shooters, but especially heavy volume shooters of rapid fire automatic handguns and rifles including Law Enforcement Officers and all target shooters.
- Originally developed for the U.S. Military and proven in the world's most extreme conditions
- Break Free® CLP® is the unquestioned gold standard formula for cleaning, lubricating and protecting firearms
- More than a superior lubricant, CLP actually cleans firing residue, oil, grime and grease from the bore, moving parts and exterior of firearms while simultaneously reducing friction and protecting from corrosion
- Secret formula contains specially polymerized synthetic oils for improved boundary film strength, plus multiple anti-wear and extreme pressure additives to reduce friction, stop build-up of foreign particles, and inhibit rust and corrosion of all metal.
- Consistent cyclic rates are maintained and gun actions operate smoother and easier even under adverse conditions and extended firing periods.
- Replaces grease and heavy viscosity lubes.
- Ideal for all firearms from semi-automatic to military/police assault weapons. Great for polymer composition automatics. Prevent galling on stainless steel and other exotic gunmetals including titanium.
- Doesn't dry out, harden, solidify or attract metal fines and other contaminants. Always stays in bearing area to lubricate.
- Environmentally safer and user friendly.
- Break Free Cleaner Lubricant Preservative has been proven to perform in temperatures ranging from -65° F to +475° F and after saltwater immersion
- Manufactured from the highest-quality polymerized synthetic oils plus special friction-reducing, anti-wear additives
- Reduces metal-to-metal wear by layering surface areas with an advanced boundary film
- Does not degrade under high temperatures and extreme pressure
- Displaces and loosens residue and contaminants from bearing areas
- Protects metals with special rust inhibitors
Customers who bought this item also bought