The Midwest Industries MI-308URR .308 Upper Receiver Rod works with a variety of barrels and receivers, specifically the AR10 308 and LR308. The purpose of the rod is to remove those stubborn or seized barrel nuts that can plague some models without damaging the barrel or harming the interior surface.
Midwest Industries noted that there were a large number of firearm owners who wanted to undo and install the nuts on their barrels safely and quickly. Performing the job with regular tools often resulted in damage to the unit and sometimes the owner.
This .308 Upper Receiver Rod can be used to install forward port/assist door cover and is designed in a way that will not damage the index pin.
Midwest Industries makes this item from Ordnance-grade steel and offers it in a black anodized finish for added durability. The unit will not damage the upper receiver.
Features of the Midwest Industries .308 Upper Reciever Rod
- Remove stubborn or seized barrel nuts without damaging the barrel
- Build specifically for the AR10 308 and LR308
- The special design avoids damaging the index pin
- Made of Ordnance-grade steel
- Works with LR308 and AR10 308 barrels and receivers
- The ultimate tool for barrel nut installs or removal
- Excellent for removing stubborn/seized barrel nuts without damaging upper
- Designed for muzzle device installs and will not damage index pin
- Can be used to install forward assist/port door cover
- Compatible with forged and billet LR308 and AR10 upper receivers
- Machined from 4140 Ordnance grade steel
- Durable Black Oxide finished for years of use
- Will not mar or damage the exterior of the upper receiver
- Receiver mounted sights can be left installed
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically in a bench vise
- 100% Made in the USA
Note: Not compatible with DPMS G2 308
Customers who bought this item also bought