Having the right light can make a huge difference when using a firearm in the dark. Visibility is crucial when you are operating a device like this, and you need to make sure that you have the right tools for the job. The Surefire 640DF Scout Light Dual Fuel is a 1500 lumen LED light with the power to light your way in even the toughest of environments. Powered by either an SF18650B (included) or 123A battery, this light can give you more than an hour’s operation on a single charge. 1500 lumens is incredibly bright, making this light suitable for both medium and long-range applications.
Made from lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized finish in tan, this light is hardy and rugged, making it an excellent choice for those in the field. O-rings are used to keep out dust, water, and other debris, offering a reliable light that isn’t going to fail when you need it the most. All of this is achieved with a low-profile design that won’t get in the way when you’re using your firearm.
|18650 Output:||1,500 Lumens|
|123A Output:||1,200 Lumens|
|18650 Runtime:||1.5 Hours|
|123A Runtime:||1.25 Hours|
|Bezel Diameter:||1.125 inches|
|Weight w/Batteries:||5.5 ounces|
|Finish:||Mil-Spec Hard Anodized|
The new Surefire M640DF Scout Light® Pro Dual Fuel (M640DF-BK-PRO) is the ultimate single output WeaponLight, uniting the combat-proven elements of the M600DF Scout Light® with SureFire’s new Low-Profile Mount (LPM). The LPM delivers unprecedented versatility by allowing the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the rail. Rugged and reliable, the LPM can be easily and securely attached to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) or M-LOK rail, and every Scout Light Pro model includes mounting cleats for both rail styles. The Scout Light Pro Dual Fuel features a recoil proof, ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1,200 lumens of blinding white light with 123A batteries and 1,500 lumens of light with the SF18650B* rechargeable lithium-ion battery. A proprietary Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens shapes the recoil-proof LED’s light into a beam with plenty of reaches but enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision, making the Scout Light Pro Dual Fuel ideal for close-to longer-range applications. A slight press of the Z68 tail-cap switch will activate the momentary-on, while fully depressing the tail-cap until it clicks will activate constant-on. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the rugged and lightweight Scout Light Pro Dual Fuel will endure combat-like conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
Note: SF18650B battery required for 1,500-lumen output, 1.5 hours runtime, and 250-meter beam distance
- New SureFire Low-Profile Mount (LPM) greatly enhances versatility, allowing the user to mount the Mini Scout Light Pro in the optimal position on any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) or M-LOK rail
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) and M-LOK rail mounting cleats are included with every Scout Light Pro model
- Dual Fuel, virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 1,200 lumens of blinding light with 123A batteries or 1,500 lumens with included SF18650B rechargeable lithium-ion battery & charger kit
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surrounds light for close-to longer-range operations
- Reliable activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized aluminum body, tempered window, and O-ring seals make the Scout Light Pro IR rugged, durable, and combat-ready