||2 123A (included)
The M600U Scout Light is a lightweight WeaponLight featuring an ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1000 lumens of blinding white light. A proprietary TIR lens shapes the recoil-proof LED’s light into a beam with plenty of reaches but enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision, making the M600U ideal for medium to longer-range applications. The rugged M600U attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its integral thumbscrew clamp. The light is activated by either clicking its pushbutton tail cap switch or by pressing the pressure-activated tape switch on select models. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, Mil-Spec Hard Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the tough M600U will endure combat-like conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 1,000 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.25 hours on two 123A batteries
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surrounds light for medium- to longer-range operations
- Hard-Anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat-ready
- Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- M75 Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly & securely to a MIL-STD-1913 rail