The Surefire M340C Scout Weapon Light in black (M340C-BK-PRO) from Surefire is an ultra-compact firearm light with the power to make it easy to see in the dark. A low-profile mount is used to secure the light to your weapon, freeing up your hands and enabling you to keep focused on the task at hand, while ensuring that your light never gets in the way. Rugged and reliable, this light’s recoil-proof LED produces a staggering 500 lumens from a single 123A battery for up to an hour.
This light has been carefully designed to allow flexibility in its use. Compatible with both MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) and M-LOK rails, you can mount this light just about anywhere on your weapon without compromising your ability to handle it or carry the other accessories you use. A Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized aerospace aluminum body will keep your light in good condition for years to come, even in the rough conditions you experience in the field. This light is suitable for medium and long-range applications.
|Output White:||500 lumens|
|Bezel Diameter:||1.125 inches|
|Weight w/Batteries:||4.1 ounces|
The ultra-compact Mini Scout Light® Pro is the next generation in SureFire’s trusted Scout Light WeaponLights. Featuring SureFire’s new Low-Profile Mount (LPM), the Mini Scout Light Pro delivers unprecedented versatility by allowing the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the handguard and the laser aiming device (if installed). Rugged and reliable, the LPM can be easily and securely attached to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) or M-LOK rail, and every Scout Light Pro model includes mounting cleats for both rail styles. The Mini Scout Light Pro’s recoil-proof, premium LED generates an impressive 500 lumens from a single 123A battery. Focused through SureFire’s proprietary TIR lens, it produces a far-reaching, high-intensity beam with ample surround light. The rugged Mini Scout Light Pro provides easy, instant and reliable activation by clicking its shrouded Z68 push-button tailcap switch. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the Mini Scout Light Pro will help you adapt and overcome in combat conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
- New SureFire Low-Profile Mount (LPM) greatly enhances versatility, allowing the user to mount the Mini Scout Light Pro in the optimal position on any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) or M-LOK rail
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) and M-LOK rail mounting cleats are included with every Scout Light Pro model
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 500 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1 hour on one 123A battery
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
- Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized aerospace aluminum body, tempered window and O-ring seals make the Mini Scout Light Pro rugged, durable, and combat-ready
- Reliable activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud