|Max Output -- White Light:
||1 123A (included)
The M300 Mini Scout is a powerful, lightweight weapon-mounted light—powered by a single 123A lithium battery—that features a virtually indestructible LED, which generates 500 lumens of light focused by a TIR lens into a high-intensity beam with plenty of reaches for close- to mid-range operations. The rugged M300 easily and securely attaches to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails via its integral thumbscrew clamp and is activated by clicking its pushbutton tail cap switch or pressing its pressure-activated tape switch, included on appropriate models. Machined from lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the ultra-compact M300 will withstand the rigors of combat without weighing down your weapon.
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 500 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1 hour on a set of batteries
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surrounds light for close-to longer-range operations
- Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat-ready
- Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly & securely to MILSTD-1913 rails