The TLR-1 HL provides an 800-lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby.
TLR-1 HL Features:
- 800 lumens; 245m beam; runs 1.75 hours; 15,000-candela peak beam intensity
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- LED technology impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 3.39” (8.61 cm); 4.18 oz (118.6 grams)
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 or 69161 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Long Gun Kit includes TLR-1 HL with thumb screw, “safe off” door switch, remote pressure switch and mounting clips, and two 3V CR123A lithium batteries.
- Assembled in USA
“ Safe Off” remote switch features three positions:
- 1. Constant on top
- 2. Momentary middle
- 3. Lock out off bottom
The lock out off position clicks into place to prevent the TLR from turning on and running down the batteries when packed away.