Recommended for outdoors enthusiasts and low-light operators, the Streamlight TLR RM-2 with Tail Cap Switch & Remote Pressure Switch and Key Kit (69450) is a comprehensive kit that offers everything you need to ensure you have light whenever you want this. This kit comes ready to mount to your long gun with ease, offering a 1,000 lumens, 200 m beam that can run for 1.5 hours continuously, or 3 hours on strobe. This light benefits from an engineered optic that gives a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination, meaning it more effectively lights your way forward.
Alongside the highly reliable and powerful light itself, this kit also comes with an independently operating push-button switch and remote pressure switch, that allows for both momentary and continuous-on activation of your light. This kit is deserved to help preserve battery life as well, with a safe-off feature that prevents accidental activation. Attached to long guns with MIL Standard 1913 Rails.
- 1,000 lumens; 200 m beam; runs 1.5 hours; 3 hours on strobe
- Features independently operating push-button switch or remote pressure switch
- Remote pressure switch exits at 90° providing improved wire routing option while preserving rail space
- Safe off feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Securely attaches to long guns with MIL Standard 1913 Rails
- Packaged as a kit offering everything you need to mount to your long gun (remote pressure switch kit, key kit)
- Powered by one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- IPX7; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- 4.55” (11.55 cm); 4.55 oz. (129.0 g)