The TLR-1 HL provides a 1,000 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby.
- 1,000 lumens; 283m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Rail clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW and Sig P320
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 or 69161 remote door switch.
- All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Powered by two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 3.39" (8.61 cm); 4.32 oz (122.5g)
Customers who bought this item also bought