Rail-mounted tactical light with integrated green aiming laser to guide your aim even in daylight. Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- 510-530nm direct drive green laser with wide operating temperature range
- Green laser provides long-range targeting even in daylight
- White LED delivers 300 lumens and 12,000-candela peak beam intensity
- Runs 2.5 hours (LED/Laser simultaneously); Laser only function runs 17 hours
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW and Sig P320
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with high-impact, chemical-resistant polymer laser housing
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in bushings for long life and dependable zero retention
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 3.39 in. (8.61 cm); 4.72 oz (133.8 grams)
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
|Run Time:||2.50 hours|
|Battery Type:||CR123A Lithium|
|Length:||3.39 inches (8.61 centimeters)|
|Weight:||4.58 ounces (129.84 grams)|