The high lumen, rail-mounted TLR-1 HPL produces a wide, 1,000 lumen beam pattern with brighter peripheral illumination and superior down-range performance.
- 1,000 lumens; 490m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Includes rail locating keys for mounting to a variety of rails
- Remote Switch: Momentary/steady On-Off and port plug for remote switch assembly
- Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement.
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Serialized for positive identification
- Powered by two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Length with remote switch: 5.25 in (13.34 cm)
- 5.9 oz (167.3g) with remote switch and batteries
Customers who bought this item also bought