Strobing Rail Mounted Tactical Light Part Numbers List Intensely bright, virtually indestructible, strobing rail-mounted tactical light which attaches to almost any gun in seconds.
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123A lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- 300 lumens; 2.5 hours regulated run time; 12,000-candela peak beam intensity
- LED technology impervious to shock with a 50,000-hour lifetime
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on-off switch. Double-tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe. (TLR-1s® only)
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Weight: 4.18 oz.
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
|Run Time:||2.50 hours|
|Battery Type:||CR123A Lithium|
|Length:||3.39 inches (8.61 centimeters)|
|Weight:||4.18 ounces (118.50 grams)|