Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 2
The ProTac series expands into weapon-mounted lights with this 625 lumen light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails. Uses either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch.
- TEN-TAP Programming Choice of three operating modes
Uses two CR123A lithium batteries included
CR123A lithium battery
- high only
High for bright light 625 lumens
Low for longer run time 60 lumens
Strobe for signaling or disorienting
One-handed snap-on & tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
PX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes with standard button switch
IPX4 water-resistant with remote pressure switch
Length 5 in.
Includes remote pressure switch, push-button tailcap switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape, and zip ties
Remote pressure switch features momentary and “constant on” operation
Fixed rail grabber with thumbscrew easily attaches to Picatinny rails
BCM Gunfighter Modular M-LOK Scout Mount
- Fully ambidextrous: made to mount flush or cantilever off either the left or right side of the rail system.
- Designed for use with Surefire’s™ Scout Light mounting interface.
- Multiple mounting holes for ideal rail placement.
- Designed to mount on the 3 or 9 o’clock rail positions.
- Durable Aluminum construction. Intently designed to be low-profile and snag-free.