The advanced SureFire SureFire 3P Eliminator 556 three-prong flash hider, which fits M4/M16 weapons and variants with 1/2x28 muzzle threads, features a patent-pending design that greatly reduces muzzle flash — typically greater than 99%—when compared with a plain muzzle. Boasting robust tines built to withstand the rigors of combat, the SureFire 3P Eliminator 556 duplicates the key functional design elements of the SureFire SF3P-556-1/2-28 flash hider, but unlike the latter, it cannot be used to mount SureFire SOCOM suppressors.
Precision machined from US mill-certified steel bar stock—including high-precision single-point cut threads for optimum thread interface—the SureFire 3P Eliminator 556 muzzle brake has a black Melonite finish that provides maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning even after extreme use.
FITS: M4, M16, and variants with 1/2-28 muzzle threads
NOTE: Not compatible with SureFire sound suppressors.
- Patent-pending design provides greater than a 99% reduction in flash compared to a plain muzzle
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Inspected for all critical dimensions including concentricity and alignment
- Pilot hole for pin-and-weld on 14.5" rifles
- Black Melonite coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for M4 / M16 / AR15 type weapons
Customers who bought this item also bought