The Midwest Industries MI-BC9 Blast Can 1/2x36 9mm is a high-quality accessory that directs muzzle blast forwards, away from the shooter, to create a pleasanter shooting experience.
Midwest Industries recognized the need for a robust, durable, and lightweight blast can for a variety of platforms, particularly pistols and rifles. The brand, therefore, set about creating a discreet and lightweight solution that would enhance comfort.
The result is a series of blast cans, including the 1/2x36 9mm variant. Midwest Industries makes this model from robust aerospace-grade 6061 aluminum combined with a hard coat anodized finish for corrosion resistance and added durability.
The threads on the device are for rifles with 1/2-36 barrels and 9mm AR-type pistols. The unit weighs just 3.2 oz and is just one of a range of blast cans from Midwest Industries covering multiple muzzle attachments.
The item is 100 percent made in the USA for added quality and peace of mind.
Features of the Midwest Industries Blast Can 1/2x36 9mm
- Directs muzzle blast forward away from the shooter, improving comfort
- 6061 aluminum construction with hard coat anodized finish
- Compatible with 1/2-36 barrel rifles and 9mm AR-type pistols
- Directs muzzle blast forward on short barrel rifles and pistols. Does not reduce recoil or flash.
- Constructed from 6061 aluminum, and hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service
- 1/2-36 threads for 9mm AR-type pistols and rifles with 1/2-36 barrels
- Includes new crush washer
- The overall length of 3.375
- Outside diameter 1.2
- Weight 3.2 oz
- 100% made in the U.S.A.