The Midwest Industries MI-BC762 Blast Can 5/8x24 7.62mm is the ideal accessory for anyone looking to create a more pleasant shooting experience. The device channels blast energy away from the shooter and towards the target, reducing lateral blast.
Midwest Industries makes this accessory for pistols and short-barreled rifles. The can features a black-anodized finish designed for a lifetime of service, and the unit itself is made of 6061 aluminum which offers the optimal blend of strength, endurance, and lightweight.
Shooting repeatedly can cause fatigue when you do not control the blast. This accessory is ideal for anyone looking to direct muzzle blast. Please note that this item will not reduce flash or recoil.
The Midwest Industries Blast Can 5/8x24 7.62mm is part of a series of blast cans from the brand designed to fit a range of weapon standards. The device is made entirely in the USA for added quality assurance.
Features of the Midwest Industries Blast Can 5/8x24 7.62mm
- Designed for use with short-barreled rifles and pistols
- Comes in a black-anodized finish for lifetime durability
- 6061 aluminum construction for lightweight and durability
- Directs muzzle blast forward on short barrel rifles and pistols. Does not reduce recoil or flash.
- Constructed from 6061 aluminum, and hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service
- 5/8-24 Thread for .30 Caliber
- Includes new crush washer
- The overall length of 3.375
- Outside diameter 1.2
- Weight 3.2 oz
- 100% made in the U.S.A.