The Midwest Industries MI-BC556 Blast Can 1/2x28 5.56mm is the ideal solution for anyone looking to tame blasts from pistols or short-barrelled rifles. The clever design directs the sound away from the shooter for an improved shooting experience.
This Midwest Industries Blast Can is made entirely in the USA of high-grade 6061 aluminum, offering the ideal balance between lightweight and durability. The blast can has an attractive black anodized finish that provides a discreet profile while also enhancing the durability of the unit.
Midwest Industries designs the unit for a lifetime of service. It will survive field operations for at least as long as the high-quality firearm you fit it to and usually longer. This blast can is part of a series by Midwest Industries designed to fit a wide variety of barrels and threads.
Features of the Midwest Industries Blast Can 1/2x28 5.56mm
- Tame blasts, giving a more pleasant shooting experience
- Made in the USA and features as black-anodized 6061 aluminum body
- Long-lasting - designed for a lifetime of service
- Directs muzzle blast forwards
- Ideal for short-barreled rifles and pistols
- Directs muzzle blast forward on short barrel rifles and pistols. Does not reduce recoil or flash.
- Constructed from 6061 aluminum, and hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service
- 1/2-28 threads for 5.56/.223/9mm rifles
- Includes new crush washer
- Overall length of 3.375
- Outside diameter 1.2
- Weight 3.2 oz
- 100% made in the U.S.A.