Machined to the same exacting tolerances as their bolt carriers, this second generation 9mm bolt assembly is an entirely new design that eliminates the need for a central mass slug to readily function with their 9mm JP Silent Captured Spring without compromising bolt weight and reliability. In fact, when combined with their JPSCS-9MM, you have the heaviest, most reliable 9mm operating system that dramatically reduces bolt bounce while improving accuracy.
This bolt assembly is .9 oz. heavier than the Rock River Arms 9mm bolt with its central mass removed. When used in conjunction with the Silent Captured Spring, the complete JP 9mm operating system is slightly heavier than the complete RRA bolt and buffer, some of the bolt mass having been transferred to the SCS in our system.
- Reduced stroke length for faster firing impulse when used with JPSCS-9MM
- Designed for optimal function with JPSCS-9MM for a heavier operating system that reduces bolt bounce while improving reliability and accuracy
- Tighter firing pin channel to reduce pin wear
- High-energy tumble process offers a finer cosmetic finish
- Includes firing pin and retainer pin
The JPBC-9MMA is compatible with both Colt SMG-style magazines and Glock pistol magazines.
The JPBC-9MMA is also compatible with the JP side-charging uppers.