The Griffin Armament M4SD muzzle devices interface with their GATE-LOK Suppressors (M4SDK, M4SD2, 30SD, and 30SDK suppressors).
The M4SD Flash Comp optimally combines the functions of three traditionally separate classes of devices- Muzzle Brakes, Tactical Compensators, and Flash Suppressors. The M4SD II Flash Comp achieved a perfect 5 out of 5 in National Tactical Officers Association testing to achieve the rare, coveted, NTOA Gold seal of approval granted to devices that achieve perfect evaluations.
Compatible with the M4SD series GATE-LOK suppressor interface the Flash Comp provides a sacrificial baffle to increase the service life of your silencer. It is also pre-drilled, and 2.25" length for 14.5" to 16" permanently attached, Non-SBR, M4 carbine builds. For optimal flash reduction we recommend 14.5" or longer barreled host weapons. Extreme durability, low concussion flash, and recoil reduction are the wave of the future- the Flash Comp provides an elegant solution to a complex problem. Includes shim set and over-travel stop washer (for mounting to suppressor).
Over-travel stop tab should be positioned at the bottom of the muzzle device (6 Oclock).
- Ambidextrous QD Mount
- Free of wear prone geometry
- Flash tines help mitigate excessive flash
- Precisely calculated porting to neutralize muzzle movement
- 2 Sacrificial bafflles to extend the life of your suppressor
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel to withstand hard use
- Lustrous Black Nitride Finish
- Griffin Laser Logo Marked
- 1/2x28 industry-standard Thread Pitch for 5.56mm carbines
- Shim set Included
- Over-Travel stop washer Included
- Compatible with M4SD, M4SDK, M4SD2, and 30SD series silencers
- Diameter: .863"
- OAL: 2.25"
- Weight: 2.9 ounces
- Materials: 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Attachment: 1/2x28 Thread