The new Fortis Hammer™ charging handle stays true to our brand. We engineer, design, & develop military grade accessories that look good and function great. Tested and evaluated by the 3 Gun community, then put to the test by people in the military and law enforcement community. We continuously refined our design and came up with the Hammer™.
Introducing our black Teflon finish. The slick finish is smooth and gives the already durable charging handle a unique finish that's not common in the market today.
- Machined from 7075 T6 Billet aluminum
- The robust design as well as aggressive serrations on the latch and body support use with either shooting gloves or without
- Redesigned the backstop for the latch, so stress is taken off the roll pin
- Finished in Nickelene™: Rockwell hardness - 45C, low co-efficient of friction, excellent lubricity characteristics
- 1.5 oz - durable, yet extremely light
**The finish isn't a true black anodized color. It's a nickel Teflon and has metallic grey properties. We believe it to be darker than gunmetal grey, yet not a true black.