These are stripped 16" Mid Length Standard 11595E barrels with gas ports installed and dimpled for a strong gas block installation.
- Continuous taper designed for optimal weight, balance, and performance on a semi-automatic carbine.
- Heavier profile toward the rear near chamber area.
- Fluted version is approximately .5 oz lighter
- Gas Block .625"
- M4 Feed Ramp Barrel Extension USGI
- USGI 1/7 Twist Rates
- USGI 5.56 NATO Chambers
- Mil-Spec 11595E - Barrel Steel CMV
- Chrome Lined Bore and Chamber
- Manganese Phosphate Barrel Finish
- LIGHT WEIGHT Profile Barrels
- HPT High Pressure Test Barrels
- MPI Magnetic Particle Inspected Barrels