Eberlestock Switchblade Pack in Black (F5MB) is a mid-size EDC pack that keeps a low profile while maximizing space and organization. A magnetic opening handgun sleeve, now with a Nylex material backing for attaching holsters, is the quickest and safest way to pull a pistol from your pack. Open the top lid pocket and you will find two magazine pouches and other small organizing features. The front of the pack features an oversized pocket for quick access to your important items. On each side is a pair of drawstring cupholder pockets, as well as a side zip pocket, big enough for a spotting scope, small tripod, or other long items.
Featuring quick access, grab and go zip-away top, allowing full frontal or top-loading access to the main compartment. Inside you will find a document divider for an IPad, laptop, other electronics, or even a short-barreled rifle. Additionally, there are elastic sleeves for organizing smaller items that are hydration compatible. On the inside and outside is 10mm MOLLE webbing. It functions the same as traditional MOLLE but weighs 60% less. Nylex material inside allows you to attach hook and loop accessories.
Finally, this EDC pack transforms into an extremely versatile day hunting pack, by simply adding a hipbelt. Furthermore, turn it into a load-bearing compatible day pack by removing the harness and attaching it to an Eberlestock Carrier Frame using the ACHK or ACHQ Hookup Kit.
- Rare-earth magnetic openings allow quick access to handgun concealed carry pouches from either side of the pack.
- Loop-velcro PALS webbing inside allows you to rack either MOLLE- or velcro-backed accessories.
- Interior pockets for hydration bladder, mags, small item organizers, and more.
- Detachable harness.
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- New patent-pending weapon-stowage features:
- Ambidextrous concealed holster suitable for most handguns, including full-frame automatics.