The ULTRA 5 is a super compact .30 caliber precision rifle suppressor. It is best for applications where minimum size is the highest priority but good suppression is still required.
The ULTRA 5 will suppress a typical .308 bolt-action rifle down to approx 143-145 dB1. The ULTRA 5 weighs only 7.6 ounces and is just 5 inches long.
The ULTRA 5 is also perfect for .300 Blackout rifles. A 16-inch bolt-action .300 Blackout will be suppressed down to 133-135 dB with subsonic ammunition.
The ULTRA series is constructed of titanium with a fully-welded core. This material and construction provide a great strength to weight ratio. It can take whatever your precision rifle can dish out.
The ULTRA baffle stack was completely redesigned, but retains the principles that made the 30P-1 stack such a great precision and long-range suppressor. Thunder Beast Arms Corp suppressors have racked up impressive results at long-range field shooting events nationwide, and have been the most popular suppressor used in the Precision Rifle Series (top 50 competitors) for three years running.
The .30 cal ULTRA was designed around .308 for maximum flexibility and is rated up to .300 Winchester Magnum (18" barrel), but it's the ideal suppressor for the most competitive mid-sized cartridges for long-range shooting such as .243 Winchester .260 Remington, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5x47 Lapua, 6.5-284 Norma, and 7mm Remington Magnum & WSM.
With the CB mount, the suppressor mates to a conical shoulder on the brake and locks up rock solid and extremely tight.
- Direct thread attachment option
- CB series muzzle brake and flash hider attachment option
- Ionbond DLC coating on CB muzzle devices
- Conical shoulder surface on CB mount
- 100% titanium construction
- 360-degree fully-welded baffle core
- Helical Baffle Technology
- Magnum rated
- Rock-Solid POI Repeatability
||.30 caliber, up to .300 RUM
||CB series brake or flash hider, and
||7.6 ounces (CB mount)
9.4 ounces (direct thread)
|Threads (Brake or Direct Thread)
||1/2-28*, 5/8-24, 9/16-24, 3/4-24, 3/4-28, M18x1.0, M18x1.5
* Note: The 1/2-28 brake has part number 223CB-BRK:1/2-28 and has a .223 caliber aperture!
||Black CeraKote; OD Green or FDE available
||Heat-treated 17-4 stainless
||Precision/Long-range rifle, bolt or semi-auto
Minimum barrel lengths:
- 6" - .300 Blackout (subsonic)
- 8" - .300 Blackout (full power)
- 10" - 6.8 SPC, 7.62x39
- 11.5" - 223 Rem, 5.56, 6.5 Grendel
- 14.5" - .308 Win
- 16" - .260 REM, 6.5 Creedmoor
- 18" - 7mm RM, .300 WIN MAG
- 20" - 7mm RUM, .300 RUM, 6.5 SAUM
- 22" - .300 Norma Magnum, 28 Nosler, 7 STW
- 23" - 26 Nosler