||7.62 mm (.308 caliber)
The SureFire SOCOM762-RC2 maintains its tradition of advancing suppressor design to produce the ultimate in performance. An improved version of the SOCOM762-RC that passed the extremely demanding US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) suppressor trials with flying colors, it showcases our years of expertise and dedication in producing precisely engineered suppressors out of the finest materials.
That’s precisely why the SOCOM762-RC2 continues to be constructed of advanced Inconel alloys and stainless steel. These components are CNC laser-welded — an industry first — for the ultimate in strength and durability. Our meticulously designed internal baffling reduces both back pressure and sound signature. Whether your projectile of choice is the 7.62x51 mm (.308) or the potent .300 WM, the SOCOM762-RC2 delivers the utmost in sound attenuation and a tremendous reduction in flash and dust signature.
Like all SureFire SOCOM suppressors, the SOCOM762-RC2 utilizes their patented Fast-Attach® system which allows easy and reliable attachment or removal of the suppressor in seconds. And you can count on every SureFire SOCOM Fast-Attach model to produce minimal and consistent point-of-impact shift compared to that of an unsuppressed weapon.
- Improved version of the US Special Operations Command suppressor trial-winning SOCOM762-RC; the SOCOM762-RC2 features the finest engineering and materials for unsurpassed performance and reliability
- Durable high-temperature Inconel alloy/stainless-steel construction ensures tremendous dependability even with full-auto use
- Tight tolerances and precision bore concentricity result in superior accuracy
- Cutting-edge internal venting reduces back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback to significantly decrease operating temperatures
- Tremendous sound, flash and dust signature reduction; virtually nonexistent first-round flash reduces user detection
- Patented, tool-less Fast-Attach® design allows quick, easy attachment and removal
- Innovative mounting adapters feature multiple bearing surfaces for tight mating with suppressor and a precise fit
- All SOCOM762-RC2 suppressors are test-fired to verify sub-1 MOA group size and point-of-impact shift
- Durable construction delivers long service life
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA