||5.56 mm (.223 caliber)
Designed specifically for use with 5.56 mm (.223 caliber) weapon systems featuring a minimum barrel length of 10 inches, the SureFire SOCOM556-RC2 showcases their know-how in cutting-edge suppressor design and incorporates the latest in manufacturing techniques and materials to produce the finest tool of its kind. You can count on the SOCOM556-RC2 to deliver the utmost in sound attenuation and a tremendous reduction in flash and dust signature. There’s no question why it is our best-selling suppressor model.
Precision-built of advanced Inconel alloys and stainless steel, and CNC laser-welded for uncompromising durability, the SOCOM556-RC2’s unique internal baffling design reduces back pressure as well as sound to match supreme accuracy with extreme quiet when compared to an unsuppressed weapon. And SureFire’s patented Fast-Attach ® system makes attachment/removal of the suppressor quick and easy in any environment, from combat to field sports.
- Improved version of the US Special Operations Command suppressor trial-winning SOCOM556-RC; the SOCOM556-RC2 features the finest engineering and materials for unsurpassed performance and reliability
- Designed specifically for 10-inch and longer M4/M16-variant carbines
- Durable high-temperature Inconel alloy/stainless-steel construction withstands full-auto use
- Tight tolerances and precision bore concentricity result in superior accuracy
- Cutting-edge internal venting reduces back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback to significantly decrease operating temperatures
- Tremendous sound, flash and dust signature reduction; virtually non-existent first-round flash reduces user detection
- Patented, tool-less Fast-Attach® design allows quick, easy attachment and removal
- Innovative mounting adapters feature multiple bearing surfaces for tight mating with suppressor
- All SOCOM556-RC2 suppressors are test-fired to verify sub-1 MOA group size and point-of-impact shift
- Durable construction delivers long service life
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA