||5.56 mm (.223 caliber)
Specifically designed for use with 5.56 mm (.223 caliber) weapon systems, the SOCOM556-MINI2 is carefully constructed of advanced high-temperature Inconel and stainless steel. Precision CNC laser-welding is employed to give the suppressors uncompromising strength and durability even when used in full-auto mode. Innovative internal baffling is incorporated to give the SOCOM556-MINI2 a significant decrease in back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback, which yields a tremendous reduction in sound and dust signature, and virtually undetectable first- round flash when it matters most. The SOCOM556-MINI2 is optimized for 14.5-inch, 5.56 mm M4 variants.
The SOCOM556-MINI2 also features the SureFire Fast-Attach® system, which allows for easy and reliable attachment or removal of the suppressor in seconds. And like every SureFire Fast-Attach suppressor model, you can count on the SOCOM556-MINI2 to produce minimal and consistent point-of-impact shift compared to that of an unsuppressed weapon.
- Durable high-temperature Inconel alloy/stainless-steel construction ensures tremendous dependability even with full-auto use
- Five-inch overall length reduces weapon length for minimal impact on handling characteristics
- Tight tolerances and precision bore concentricity result in superior accuracy
- Cutting-edge internal venting reduces back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback to significantly decrease operating temperatures
- Tremendous sound, flash and dust signature reduction; virtually non-existent first-round flash reduces user detection
- Patented, tool-less Fast-Attach® design allows quick, easy attachment and removal
- Innovative mounting adapters feature multiple bearing surfaces for tight mating with suppressor and a precise fit
- All SOCOM556-MINI2 suppressors are test-fired to verify sub-1 MOA group size and point-of-impact shift
- Durable construction delivers long service life
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA