|Output -- White Light|
||lumens / 1.25 hours*
||lumens / 2.5 hours*
As a tactical weapon-mounted light, the XH35 is remarkable on its own. It features a recoilproof LED paired with a precision, undulated reflector to produce our proprietary MaxVision Beam™, a wide, useful wall of light that’s perfect for closer-range engagements and is optimized for your field of vision. Constructed of lightweight but strong aerospace-aluminum body finished with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness—and then O-ring and gasket sealed for weatherproofing—this tough-as-nails WeaponLight never needs to be babied.
The XH35 includes two mode selector switches. One for toggling between 1,000 blinding lumens of light to gain a superior advantage in the dark and 300 potent lumens when less light is needed, but there is still the need to engage a threat in low-light conditions. The second switch toggles between continuous light operation and a disorienting strobe mode. Activating the XH35 is achieved via one-finger, ambidextrous switching located at the rear of body. Optional DG grip switches (for pistols), which allow for surgical activation without altering your grip on the weapon at all, are also available. And the versatile XH35 can be easily and securely attached to any pistol or long gun equipped with a Universal or Picatinny rail via its Rail-Lock® system.
- Undulated reflector creates a broad, smooth MaxVision Beam™ for close-quarter applications; beam pattern optimized for the human e
- Dual output, mode selector slide-switches for toggling between 1,000 and 300 lumens of continuous light output and strobe mode
- Custom TIR lens creates smooth, far-reaching beam with a larger center spot beam
- Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching
- Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Accepts optional pressure-activated DG switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon