MAGPUL MS1 MS3 Sling Adapter MAG516-COY
Combine with the MS1™ Sling and Paraclip™ to provide two to one-point convertibility. Melonite™ finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware combined with custom snag-free, high durability 1-1/4" webbing.
Made in U.S.A.
- Combine with the MS1™ Sling MAG513 and additional Paraclip™ MAG541 to provide fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Paraclip™ shackles allow for easy transition and provide weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Lightweight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in Paraclip™ allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip™ lever is case hardened and finished with Melonite™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25-inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear-resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing is Near Infrared NIR resistant
- Sling Assembly Mounting
- REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP® for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA™ Receiver Sling Mounts. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels.
- FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA®, and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.