Compatible with the Magpul SGA Shotgun Stock, the SGA High Cheek Riser Kits (MAG461-BLK) allows the user to configure their shotgun with the ideal cheek piece height to accommodate a wide range of sight/optic configurations and shooter preferences. The Riser Kits are available in two configurations: SGA Low Rise Kit, including one 1 0.25” cheek riser and one 1 0.50” cheek riser, and the SGA High Rise Kit, including one 1 0.50” cheek riser and one 0.75” cheek riser. Optimal cheek piece height will vary based on sight/mount type and user preference, but common configurations include:
- Low-profile bead sights: 0.00"- 0.25" riser
- Ghost ring or other raised sights: 0.00"- 0.25"
- Low-profile optic i.e. mini red dot: 0.25"- 0.50" riser*
- Standard optic i.e. red dot or holographic sight: 0.25"- 0.50" riser*
- Magnified optic: 0.50"- 0.75" riser*
Note: Add approximately 0.25" to these recommendations for aftermarket raised receiver rails and optics utilizing higher mounts. Optic mounts designed for the AR15/M16 platform may be too high for use with the SGA depending on shooter preference