The Aimpoint T-1/H-1 Micro Mount 1 Piece is a one-piece unit that places the optic in a true absolute co-witness height. Centerline height with the T1/H1 Optic is 1.5″. This mount also fits the Vortex SPARC and Primary Arms Micro Dot Lower 1⁄3rd Co-Witness. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out-of-spec rail systems.
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials & Construction
The Aimpoint T1 Micro Mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out-of-spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The Aimpoint T1 Micro Mount has the following specifications: