Similar to the AD-RECON, the AD-RECON-X mount is made for putting high power glass onto a flattop-style AR-15. The cantilever on the AD-RECON-X provides extended eye relief over the AD-RECON model. This mount provides the longest built-in eye relief offered on American Defense mounts. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out-of-spec rail systems.
The AD-RECON-X mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials & Construction
The AD-RECON-X mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out-of-spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Weight: 8.40 ounces
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.