The AD-RECON-20 MOA - 34MM mount is made for putting high power glass onto a flattop style AR-15. Features 20 MOA of added tallness change worked in to the base. This extra change is unprecedented for long range shooting. The cantilever hurls the augmentation out front, empowering you to get the right eye mitigation. It is exactness machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It incorporates the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever structure to oblige both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-RECON mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials & Construction
The AD-RECON mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Weight: 8.40 ounces
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
Customers who bought this item also bought