The AD-RECON-20 MOA - 30MM mount is made for putting high power glass onto a flattop-style AR-15. Highlights 20 MOA of added height change worked into the base. This additional change is extraordinary for long-range shooting. The cantilever tosses the extension out front, enabling you to get the correct eye alleviation. It is accuracy machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and completed in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It includes the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever framework to oblige both in spec and out-of-spec rail frameworks.
The AD-RECON mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials & Construction
The AD-RECON mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out-of-spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Weight: 8.40 ounces
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.