The AD-B2 modular base is the medium base in our modular lineup. It is designed to accept several different risers to accommodate a variety of optics. Standalone, it is ideal for the 1.5−3x Power Mini ACOG Scopes, such as the TA33 and TA44. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-B2 Modular base features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials & Construction
The AD-B2 Modular base is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Weight 2.30 ounces
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
Customers who bought this item also bought