LIBERATOR III BASIC MODULAR COMM SUITE (DIGITAL) LEFT FLEXIBLE BOOM MIC, OD EARCUPS, BTH SUSPENSION, R.4 U-PTT WITH (2) COMM LINKS, (2) 14" CABLES AND CARRY CASE
MOTOROLA XPR/TRBO/APX INTERFACE
TRBO 1 Type: SRX2200, DGP4150, DGP4150+, DGP6150, DGP6150+, XPR6300, XPR6350, XPR6500, XPR6550, XPR7000, APX6000, APX7000, DP3600, MOTOTRBO
Secure Dual-Comm Tactical Headset Designed for military operations associated with TACP, JTAC, Combat Control, CCT, PJ and C A S missions: This purpose-built system is more modular and expandable than any other dual-comm system.
This product is an optimal communication system for operators who conduct operations with two radios simultaneously. It enables one headset to monitor and transmits on two radios with a streamlined cable configuration and a single Press-to-Talk enclosure with one button for each radio.
LIBERATOR III BASIC dual-comm headset systems are exceptional headsets for TACP, JTAC, Combat Control, CCT, PJ and C A S Operators who require secure dual-comm capabilities in a highly modular communication kit. The system was engineered with direct the operator in mind and includes features and capabilities required by professionals. It provides optimal situational awareness for the operator, while offering TCI digital electronic hearing protection with Threat Compression Technology.
The Liberator III Basic Suite differs from the Liberator III ITJCS Suite by reducing the number of ancillaries normally provided in the ITJCS package. All ITJCS ancillaries are compatible with the Liberator III Basic Suite and can be ordered separately as mission requirements change.
Liberator III Basic Suite headsets provide realistic and accurate replication of ambient sound and state of the art digital sound processing to amplify certain sounds and compress hazardous sounds to approximately 82 dBa. The performance of the Liberator III Lite surpasses of many hearing protection products, which clip or gate ambient sounds or do not accurately reproduce environmental sound cues.
- Dual-Comm/Dual-Radio capable.
- High-performance Cobra Noise Canceling Microphone
- Integrated NVG compatible microphone mounted light: NVG green and NVG white light with color selector and safety-off toggle switch.
- Provide a single PTT housing with two color-coded PTT buttons.
- Include embedded state of the art electronics supporting secure communications, digital threat compression technology for hearing protection and situational awareness.
- Enhanced advanced EMI/RF shielding.
- Long and industry-leading 600 hour battery life on two AAA batteries.
- Includes upgraded battery compartment and lanyard strap for the battery cap.
- Auto-shut off and low battery warning tone 40-hours prior to battery depletion.
- Provide a comfortable fit with MICH, ACH, Gentex and other commonly used ballistic helmets.
- (2) Detachable PRC Radio Interfaces Cables and (1) NATO Adapter.
- OTH Over-the-Head or BTH Behind the Head suspension options.
- Black or OD Green Earcup options.
- Left or right boom microphone mount options.
- NSN issued for PRC Radio Version 5965-01-629-0975