The Safariland® 6354 is an open-top tactical drop-leg holster purpose-built for tactical situations. The intuitive ALS® Automatic Locking System offers excellent retention through an internal locking device that retains the weapon in all directions. The Hood Guard, an external shield, provides additional safety by protecting the release mechanism against takeaway attempts. Completely operable with the thumb, the holster is instinctive to use, and once the device is deactivated, a simple straight-up draw allows smooth, quick weapon retrieval.
Built for harsh environments, the 6354 ALS Tactical holster is constructed of durable, thermoformed SafariLaminate™ and has a suede lining to help protect the weapon’s finish. The drop-leg design stays clear of a vest and pack, and silicone gripper strips keep the dual elastic leg straps in place. There are plenty of options to mount accessories on the holster’s shroud with optional ELS, QLS and MLS Quick Attachment Systems.
- ALS® Automatic Locking System secures weapon once holstered; simple straight-up draw once release is deactivated • Open-top design for quick retrieval of weapon
- SafariLaminate™ thermoformed construction is highly durable
- Soft suede lining protects weapon’s finish and sights
- Hood Guard is standard; optional ALS Guard available
- Adjustable belt attachment usable with all belt sizes
- Silicone-backed dual leg straps minimize movement
- Leg shroud accepts ELS, QLS, and MLS mounts for adding accessories
Lights: M3, Insight XTI Procyon, TLR-1, X200, X300, X300U