The most technologically advanced handguard on the market today. The ZEV Technologies Wedge Lock Hand Guard attaches to the receiver via an innovative system built around a lightweight titanium barrel nut (included) and the two-piece Wedge Lock system that tightens down securely with only one screw.
Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum to keep the wall thickness thin, but still strong enough for any environment. The narrow cross-section of the handguard provides for an excellent ergonomic grip while the M-LOK negative space mounting system provides a smooth, hand-friendly surface in place of Picatinny rails.
- Black type III hard-anodized aluminum handguard
- Black Nitride coated wedge system
- One-piece free float design with continuous top rail
- Compatible with KAC/DPMS high profile upper receivers
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Integral anti-rotation pin-compatible with ZEV billet upper ensures consistent alignment of the top rail
- Titanium barrel nut reduces weight and aids in heat dissipation
- M-LOK compatible accessory mounting points for user customization
- Internal diameter of 1.325˝