The extended version has rails past the front sight post by approximately 2 inches. Constructed of 6061 aluminum, hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service. No need to remove the barrel or front sight post for installation simply cut off the delta ring for an easy install. MIL-STD 1913 rails that are laser T marked for accessory location.
- Complete install in minutes, removal of delta ring is required
- Clamps directly to a GI Barrel nut
- Upper handguard is notched for a carbine length A2 front sight
- Four anti-rotation QD sockets for push-button swivels
- High quality 1913 mil-spec rails, T-marked for accessory location
- Incredibly lightweight, extremely solid lock-up with monolithic type continuous top rail
- Billet machined from 6061 aluminum and hard coat anodized.
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
- Length: 12.5"
- Width: 2.30"
- Height: 2.44"
- Weight: 14.6 oz
Customers who bought this item also bought