The Midwest Industries 7.25" Quad Rail Handguard (MI-CRT7.25) features T-marks for accessory location, two QD sling sockets, and provides a continuous monolithic look.
- 4140 Heat Treated Barrel Nut
- Barrel Nut and Wrench Included
- Features Patented 4140 Heat Treated Torque Plate
- 7.25" overall length
- 9.5 oz Installed Weight
- 6061 Aluminum Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized
- High-Quality MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rails, T-marked for accessory location
- Provides continuous monolithic look with full-length upper rail
- Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
- 2.43" Tall, 2.15" Wide
- 1.3” Inside Diameter
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 100% Made in USA- Keeps America Working
Note: This handguard is compatible with standard forged upper receivers.
Not for use on gas piston AR's