The Midwest Ind 10" Quad Rail Handguard (MI-CRT10) has four quadrants of Picatinny rails, a T-marked top rail for accessory location, and provides a continuous monolithic look with the full-length upper rail.
- 4140 Heat Treated Barrel Nut
- Barrel Nut and Wrench Included
- Features Patented 4140 Heat Treated Torque Plate
- 10.0" overall length
- 12.3 oz Installed Weight
- 6061 Aluminum Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized
- High-Quality MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rails, T-marked for accessory location
- Provides continuous monolithic look with full-length upper rail
- Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
- 2.43" Tall, 2.15" Wide
- 1.3” Inside Diameter
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 100% Made in USA - Keeps America Working
Note: This handguard is compatible with standard forged upper receivers.
Not for use on gas piston AR's