The Midwest Industries 17.5" Combat Rail M-LOK Handguard (MI-CRM17XR) features T-marks for accessory location, two QD sling sockets, and provides a continuous monolithic look.
- 4140 Heat Treated Barrel Nut
- Barrel Nut and Wrench Included
- Features Patented 4140 Heat Treated Torque Plate
- 17.5" overall length
- 13 oz Installed Weight
- 6061 Aluminum Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized
- Continuous MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Top rail
- Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
- Super Slim 1.5” Outside and 1.3” Inside Diameter
- Seven Sides of M-Lok
- 5-Slot Polymer M-Lok rail included
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 100% Made in USA- Keeps America Working
Note: This handguard is compatible with standard forged upper receivers.
Not for use on gas piston AR's