Outfit your weapon with the handguard you need thanks to this Midwest Industries 14" Combat Rail M-Lok Handguard, now available in black. US-designed and US-made, this 6061-T6 aluminum handguard is type 3 hard coat anodized black. As such, with the 4140 steel barrel nut installed, it only weighs in at 10.8 ounces, remaining practical and light while providing all the strength and durability needs in any environment.
Installing this handguard to your weapon is made as easy as possible by the fact that it slides right over the barrel nut when torqued, and can be tightened down without the need for any specific timing. It's kept more secure and safe by the indexing tabs, too, holding it flush to the receiver so there is no rotation of the handguard while you are firing. The M-LOK slots on seven sides make it easy for you to further customize the handguard to suit your specific needs, as well.
- 4140 Heat Treated Barrel Nut
- Barrel Nut and Wrench Included
- Features Patented 4140 Heat Treated Torque Plate
- 14" overall length
- 10.8 oz Installed Weight
- 6061 Aluminum Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized
- Continuous MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Top rail
- Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
- Super Slim 1.5” Outside and 1.3” Inside Diameter
- Seven Sides of M-Lok
- 5-Slot Polymer M-Lok rail included
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 100% Made in USA- Keeps America Working
Note: This handguard is compatible with standard forged upper receivers.
Not for use on gas piston AR's
Customers who viewed this item also viewed