Kit Includes MAGPUL ACS-L Milspec diameter buttstock, DSG's 7075, dry film-coated, mil-spec diameter receiver extension*, Latch Plate, Nut, Buffer Spring, and Carbine Buffer.
The Magpul ACS-L Adaptable Carbine Stock - Light is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. A streamlined version of the ACS, the ACS-L utilizes the same center storage compartment and cheek weld but removes the battery tubes for a slimmer, lighter weight package.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube not included from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others please see the note below
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on the right-hand side
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Mid – Included reversible QD Swivel Sling Mount fits up to 1.5" push-button swivels swivel not included
- Rear/Bottom – 1.00" sling loop
Specifications: ACS-L Mil-Spec Stock Configuration
- Weight: 0.78 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 1.02 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 7.95 in.
- Width, Maximum: 2.17 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11.75 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 15.00 in
*The DSG Mil-Spec AR Carbine Receiver Extension is a 6 position Mil-Spec diameter buffer tube made from 7075 aluminum. Manufactured in the U.S.A. and coated with dry film lubricant. Fits all Mil-Spec diameter stocks and is one of the highest quality 7075 tubes we have seen on the market.
Note: Dry film coatings are used for maximum lubricity on-duty use weapons. The finish will show handling and use marks by design. The dry film used on our DSG receiver extensions is similar to the coatings used on original USGI magazines but darker in color.