The MOE SL Hand Guard for AR15/M4 firearms with mid-length gas system and A2 font sight* provides modular flexibility with M-LOK™ accessory slots in a lightweight, sleek, cost effective design.
Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o’clock positions allow the attachment of optional Picatinny rail sections and other accessories for mounting tactical lights, slings, grips, etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. A large front extension and lower lip protects the user from the hot front sight gas block assembly and maximizes useable hand guard length.
- Narrow design replaces factory 2-piece, mid-length plastic hand guards
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and ROUND front hand guard retaining cap with A2 front sight assembly*
- Slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting direct-attach M-LOK accessories or M-LOK 1913 Picatinny rail sections
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and long side extensions shields hand from hot sight assembly
MOE SL Hand Guard, Mid-Length
- Weight: 8.3 oz.
- Length, maximum: 10.9 in.
- Width, maximum: 1.8 in.
- Height: 2.4 in.
*NOTE: The Mid-Length MOE SL Hand Guard is a direct replacement for most factory plastic, two-piece, mid-length hand guards and utilizes the existing ROUND front hand guard retaining cap and spring-loaded delta ring. Must be used with A2 front sight assembly; triangular retaining caps and other gas blocks are not compatible
If so equipped, the factory sling swivel must be removed from the A2 front sight assembly.