The MIAD MIssion ADaptable GEN 1.1 Grip is a drop-in replacement for the standard AR15/AR10 pistol grip, now available in dedicated 5.56x45 and 7.62x51 configurations. It is designed to improve ergonomics with interchangeable front and rear straps for personalized hand fit, an aggressive texture for positive weapon control, and is compatible with all Magpul Grip Cores to adapt to various storage needs. The new MIAD also comes standard with the newest Grip Core; a lubrication bottle core.
Two sizes are available- the TYPE 1 Kit MAG520 which fits most AR receivers and the TYPE 2 Kit MAG521 which is required for some 7.62x51 size receivers*. All mounting hardware is included.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Replacement for AR15/AR10 pistol-grip
- TYPE 1 Kit fits most AR15/M4's as well as some 7.62x51 variants such as the CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Ruger SR-762, and SIG716
- *TYPE 2 Kit uses taller back-straps to fit some 7.62x51 receivers such as the Armalite AR-10A/B, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, LMT .308 MWS, and S&W M&P10
- Removable and replaceable front and rear straps for a custom fit over multiple hand sizes
- Improved ergonomics and positive anti-slip texture on both sides and rear back-strap
- Removable inner core holds a reusable lubrication bottle oil not included
- Custom waterproof storage of batteries AA/AAA or CR123A or spare bolt/firing pin AR15/M4 is available with optional Grip Cores
- Each kit includes three size back-straps S,M,L, two front-straps A1 and A2 style, lubrication bottle core, and installation hardware
*Note: Some 7.62x51 weapons might require either the TYPE 1 or 2 kit depending on the age of the weapon and/or other considerations. These weapons include the Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, DPMS LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, Les Baer .308, Remington R-25, and others.