The MOE Fixed Carbine Buttstock – Mil-Spec Model Magpul Original Equipment provides an inexpensive, fixed, non-collapsing stock option for mil-spec size carbine-length buffer tubes.
The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock has a slim profile, improved cheek weld, and multiple sling attachment options, and is compatible with ASAP® Plates and PRS® Extended Rubber Butt-Pad. Installation is non-armorer and does not require the castle nut or lock plate to be removed.
- Fixed length for standard mil-spec sized M4 Carbine receiver extension tubes not included from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others please see the note below
- ~12.2” Length of Pull
- Integrated 1.25” sling loops
- Compatible with ASAP Plate & PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad
- Durable polymer construction
- Available left/right side push-button QD Sling Mount Kits not included
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions buffer tubes: mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec size extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec MOE Fixed Carbine.