Kit includes Mil-Spec diameter ACS buttstock, DSG's 7075, dry film-coated, mil-spec diameter receiver extension*, latch plate, nut, carbine spring, carbine buffer.
The patent-pending Magpul ACS Adaptable Carbine/Storage – Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement butt-stock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. A streamlined, anti-snag profile shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation and the extra-power lock mechanism uses a premium chrome-silicon spring to avert auto-collapse failure by resisting spring relaxation. Similar to the Magpul CTR™, the ACS also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes wobble* for enhanced weapon stability and accuracy. Dual, rear accessible, water-resistant battery storage tubes and an integral storage compartment in the butt of the stock provides multiple storage options. The ACS comes standard with a 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
• Two water-resistant battery storage tubes located on the left and right sides of the stock
• Each tube will store up to three CR123 lithium or two AA batteries
• Tubes are accessible from the rear via a tethered, hand-removable rubber plug
• Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on the right-hand side
• LOP is adjustable from 11.1 inches to 14.4 inches
• Includes the QD Swivel Sling Mount that fits up to 1.5" push-button swivels
Made in the U.S.A.
*The DSG Mil-Spec AR Carbine Receiver Extension is a 6 position Mil-Spec diameter buffer tube made from 7075 aluminum. Manufactured in the U.S.A. and coated with dry film lubricant. Fits all Mil-Spec diameter stocks and is one of the highest quality 7075 tubes we have seen on the market.
Note: Dry film coatings are used for maximum lubricity on-duty use weapons. The finish will show handling and use marks by design. The dry film used on our DSG receiver extensions is similar to the coatings used on original USGI magazines but darker in color.